Sunday, February 13, 2011

Art Cards doing well

Loving the feedback I'm receiving from those who purchased my VFF Art Cards!  I'm glad that I followed up on an idea.  I played with it until the final product, but that's usually the way it goes. I made 25 and have signed and numbered each one. I may do this every year, but not sure.  I had some ideas for Easter Art Cards, but my 'heart' is saying focus on Mother's Day. So that's where my creative juices will be focussed.  I do already have in the works my "Bracelets for Mum" series for our Mother's Day Art show and sale. I will have on hand a bracelet for every month of the year.  So, if your mum was born in January, that bracelet will encompass at least 5 of the stones identified for that month. I am also working on mixed media wearable art necklaces and bracelets.  I 'll be incorporating wool roving, ribbon, beads and semi-precious stones on arm and neck items, actually I have already done at least 6 of them and will upload the pics here as I have them on my PC, today I'm using my laptop at my BF house! Two of these are my personal ones. The first one I've called pink cosmos (my favorite drink too!) and the one I'm wearing one now I call "Orbs Are". My sweety and I are big into science, free energy, anomalies, the unexplainable etc. and right now we're fixated on these 'orbs' that this gal from Philadelphia  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYWhPolTrfk ) has been filming with her infra-red and night vision cameras.  These are NOT  'orbs' that have been captured by digital cameras...these are flashing flying orbs!  Too cool.  Any way, I made my bracelet in honor of them! :-)

No comments: