Sunday, March 06, 2011

Blustery March Madness!

Brrr! the blustering, unpredictable moodiness of March, yikes! We've been up and below the freezing mark several times this last week, making roads treacherous to drive on. But fear not! All that means is that Spring is just around the corner! Yay! with the increased cost of utilities, it was getting expensive to heat up the ole place. My little cottage by the lake is not as pristine as these newer tighter homes!  Okay, I uploaded some pictures of jewelry, but was unsuccessful in posting to blog or to twitter!  I don't know why and I'm not sure what to do next, but I will continue on.  I'll just starting adding them here as I did with all the others. I hope that I can reduce them enough to fit onto this format.  I hope you enjoy them.  Please comment, I'd love to hear from anyone!

No comments: